Version history for WindowFinder:
v1.4.1 (November 6, 2007)
- Compatible with Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard).
- Updated eSellerate libraries to fix registration problems in Leopard.
v1.4 (April 17, 2006)
- Compatible with Intel Macs (Universal Binary).
v1.3 (September 26, 2005)
- Displays application icons in menu.
- Added option to set size of application icons.
- Menu shows application names as they are listed in the Finder. This improves the name shown for apps such as Firefox, which was displayed as 'firefox-bin' in previous versions.
- Application exlusion list now works with apps that have a Finder name that is different from the executable name (such as Firefox).
v1.2 (July 22, 2005)
- User can choose applications to exclude from the WindowFinder menu.
- Automatically ignores non-viewable pseudo-windows (which may have been previously listed for apps such as DragThing, DeskShade, Paradocks, iClip, etc)
- Windows without titles are listed with the name "No Title"
- Applications and windows are sorted alphabetically ignoring upper or lower case.
- Add OS version check (Tiger is required for full functionality)
- Fixed bug where "Start at login" option in the Preferences window might be checked when the Preferences are first opened, even if WindowFinder isn't really set to start at login.
- Fixed bug which caused "selector not recognized" to be written to console.log (didn't affect functionality)
v1.1 (July 20, 2005)
- No longer lists non-viewable pseudo-windows for apps such as MaxMenus.
- New menu refresh implementation.
- The menu is always up-to-date, even immediately after opening or quitting an app.
- Extremely low cpu usage (usually 0%).
v1.0.1b (June 30, 2005)
- Fixed bug in version checker that caused excessive cpu usage.
- Optimized script that grabs info about running apps.
v1.0 (June 30, 2005)
- Initial release.